November 19, 2017
“I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all
your wonderful deeds.” Psalm 9:1
In this season of Thanksgiving, we send you our warmest greetings in Christ’s name! As you prepare to give thanks with your family, would you please consider giving to CLTI, so we can help 600 high school students in Liberia fulfill their biggest dream this year?
CLTI had a fruitful mission season in Liberia, and as we plan our return for another year of ministry, we want to share with you what has been accomplished in 2017, and what is planned for 2018.
IN 2017 CLTI ACCOMPLISHED THE FOLLOWING:
- Prepared 35 young future Christian leaders by sponsoring and mentoring two discipleship groups.
- Provided start-up business loans and mentoring for 27 women entrepreneurs to help them provide an income to their families.
- Sponsored 528 high school students through a successful after-school study program; more than 85% passed their states examination and successfully qualified for college admission.
- Provided scholarship funds for 10 disadvantaged students.
- Purchased 5 acres of land ($20,000) for future construction of a premier college high school in 2018. We have paid down $15,100. Need: Must pay balance of $4,900 by December 31, 2017.
AS WE LOOK FORWARD TO 2018, WE PLAN TO:
- Host 8-12 engineers from Engineering Ministries International in February for 2 weeks in Ganta to begin engineering work to develop blueprints and a total site design for the high school.
- Enroll 600 high school students in a 3-month after-school tutoring program from 11 inner city high schools from December through March. We will prepare students to successfully pass their State’s qualifying examination for graduation and college admission. Need: Teacher salaries $6,000.
- Sponsor start-up business for 10 women in the Entrepreneurship Program. Need: $250 per start-up.
Please consider making a generous donation today. You can click on the “Donate” tab above, or mail your donation to:
CLTI ♦ P. O. Box 1123 ♦ Carmel, IN 46082
Thank you for your support.