December 27, 2017
Warmest Christmas greetings to you and your family!
It has been a fruitful year of ministry for Christian Leadership Training International! As our ministry has grown this year, we have seen your financial gifts impact the hopes and dreams of hundreds of young Liberians. We have seen what Christian care can do to help knowledge-hungry students, disadvantaged young women, and Christian young men and women who will be tomorrow’s leaders in Liberia.
In this season of giving, we hope you will consider making a generous year-end donation to Christian Leadership Training International so that our work can continue in 2018.
What makes your gift to CLTI so effective?
- Your gift can go toward preparing the disadvantaged students and young adults of Liberia for the future.
- You can help a young person prepare for the state college entrance exams by supporting Reaching for Academic Excellence, our after-school study program.
- You can support our mentoring program by giving to our Discipleship Program, which prepares young Christian men and women to be leaders for Liberia.
- You can support our Entrepreneurship Program, thus giving a disadvantaged young woman a chance to provide for her family.
- Your gift can support the building of a premier college preparatory high school in Ganta that will provide a quality education to hundreds of students as they prepare for the future.
- Our administrative costs are modest. This means that your gift can have a real and immediate impact on the people of Liberia. Your dollars will go to work in the area you request, or, if you wish, your gift will be used in the area of greatest need.
- We cherish the ongoing relationship of trust and understanding we enjoy with you, our dear friends and colleagues, and when you give to Christian Leadership Training International, you know that your gifts will be managed with care and integrity.
Since our ministry to Liberia began in 2009 we have relied on our faith in God to help in the rebuilding of Liberia, and God has been faithful indeed. Won’t you join our journey? Please click on the “Donate” tab above or mail your donation to the address on the right. Your generous gift will be immediately put to good use!
God bless you and your family this Christmastime!
Sei and Yah Buor